Sales Manager and Brand Ambassador
This multifaceted position will work closely with the owner to oversee national and international sales operations to usher a renown Essential Oil and Natural Perfume brand into its next era of growth. This position will serve and expand our current wholesale accounts in existing market segments as well grow sales in new and innovative ways.
This position is for someone who is a seasoned sales person that knows how to prioritize their time to focus, find significant clients, and close deals. They should be excited to travel, make new connections, grow existing relationships, and be an incredible brand ambassador.
The Sales Manager works closely with the owner and national sales staff to devise and implement strategies to meet and exceed goals by mapping new experience models, potential customers and sales channels.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales performance goals with Kate's Magik predetermined goals
- Create, maintain and develop strong relationships with key account category managers, brokers, sales representatives and buyers
- Maintain and grow strong communication for the brand with all accounts and ensure the regional broker/rep team is providing the same communication and sales standards
- Guide broker on best practices to grow business through excellent educational, promotional, and marketing support and ensure field team support and execution of these programs
- New product representation and volume sales to build regional sales
- Manage all portions of national business to include forecasting, promotional activity, presentations, negotiations and business analysis
- Actively manage and interact with brokers and sales representatives
- Provide weekly and monthly sales reporting to show current, potential and proposed sales volumes
- Represent the company at national, distributor and account trade shows
- Support and execute marketing campaigns and execute with retailers
- Forefront customer business objectives with clear communication while interacting with marketing, customer service, shipping, sales operations & strategy, and finance teams
- Coordinate and conduct national key account training presentations, providing regional education and training support
- Provide continued focus on the customer, products and empowerment projects
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time. Home location near major airport preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Quickbooks, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Bachelor's degree in related field is desired
- Uses data-based decision making
- 5+ years experience in sales or business development; experience in natural products, health, beauty, and specialty channels is preferred
- Possess high integrity, understands the importance of confidentiality and exhibit sound judgement to make timely decisions.
- Exudes a high level of emotional intelligence
- Willingness to be flexible, embrace, and adapt positively to change
- Ability to communicate in a clear, respectful and effective manner
- Passion and interest in natural products and social responsibility
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Kate's Magik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Kate's Magik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.