Operations Admin + Bookkeeping
Local aromatherapy company is seeking candidates for a detail-oriented admin position in downtown Tucson. This position contributes to the numerous daily aspects of running a small manufacturing, wholesale and retail business that creates and sells therapeutic essential oil blends and plant-based personal care products. This position serves many roles involved in daily operations as well as bookkeeping, production planning, employee management and administration. The ideal candidate will have an interest in conscious living, the healing arts as well as essential oils and aromatherapy.
We are looking for a highly organized team player with integrity that can work independently with little supervision and be able to prioritize multiple projects. This position requires a strong work ethic as well as the ability to think analytically and troubleshoot problems.
Must have previous experience with Quickbooks, an understanding of double entry bookkeeping as well as a working knowledge of Excel and Word.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Record and categorize debit/credit card charges on a regular basis
- Reconcile multiple bank and credit card accounts each month
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Payroll, FICA deposits and IRS tax reports
- File monthly sales tax reports
- Create manufacturing schedule and oversee materials planning for product production
- Ensure Quickbooks assembly builds are set up correctly
- Assist in maintaining accurate Cost of Goods Sold
- Oversee inventory counts and reconciliations
- Coordinate with shipping staff to ensure timely shipment of orders
- Coordinate and oversee production staff to ensure they are following procedures and working in an efficient manner.
- Assist with other support tasks as needed such as answering the phone etc
This is a 30-35 hour per week position with the potential to grow into full time in the future. Some flexibility required during training, but after that hours will be Monday-Friday 9am - 4:00/4:30pm.
$13 - $14/HR. Eligible for health benefits and paid time off after three months.
1. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be specific in your cover letter as to why you are the best candidate for the job.
2. Phone interview.
3. In-person interview. Bring job references.
4. Reference check
5. Day at the office to meet the team and second in-person interview.
6. Offer letter and acceptance.
Kate's Magik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Kate's Magik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.